Conversion Agricultural Instrument to Residential

This service allows both individuals and real estate development companies to apply for the conversion of agricultural land deeds into residential land deeds of the notary. The service is handled by submitting the application to the center, fulfilling the documents specified in the service request. The center deals with the notary public within the Ministry of Housing .